3 new Phillips Gen2 CoralCares plus controller

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Clarkjw2002

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
270
Reaction score
294
Location
Bedford, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two CoralCares still NIB—only tested—and one hanging over a spare tank used one week with the controller. These were backups for the three plus controller on my main system.

$400 ea, $100 for controller

$1200 for everything as a package.

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dropped price to move. Contact with any questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new