• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(3) Simplicity 1000 DC

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dustinc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
533
Reaction score
468
Location
Waxahachie, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have (3) Simplicity DC 1000 return pumps available. Just purchased 1 week ago, and ended up not opening or being able to use how I planned. If I return, I pay return shipping and a restock fee, so I would rather pass on the savings to you guys. $80 shipped each.
D3D94D28-FF71-4364-BE6E-4F70C5761FBA.jpeg
 
I have (3) Simplicity DC 1000 return pumps available. Just purchased 1 week ago, and ended up not opening or being able to use how I planned. If I return, I pay return shipping and a restock fee, so I would rather pass on the savings to you guys. $80 shipped each.
D3D94D28-FF71-4364-BE6E-4F70C5761FBA.jpeg
Do you still have pump available?
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new