3 SPS brown for awhile

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
1,699
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I added these 3 SPS into my reef around mid October and I’ve noticed over the last couple weeksthey’re brown and very bland.

I recently switched to AB+ on my 3 radions around end of December. Before that I ran pure blue on my reef with a low percentage or white.

Also I struggled with very lower nutrients for the past couple weeks and I just got it up to 15.8 nitrates planning on holding it around there.

Thoughts? What I can do??

87F807ED-681E-4774-B89C-3EECC119AA0C.jpeg 762AD5E0-CFE0-4A7C-8FA4-B1898A684313.jpeg A61D79BE-AFE4-4399-A85D-4F93E463D61D.jpeg 9B91BDA3-3A91-4EFC-968C-BA429151D068.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new