*** 3 WINNERS! LUCKY REEFER GIVEAWAY!! $1,500 in PRIZES from SBB CORALS!! ***

j1992c58

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SBB corals Giveaway lucky reefer copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers!! Welcome to the "Lucky Reefer Giveaway" brought to you by @SBB Corals on Reef2Reef! How lucky are you!? The pot o' gold at the end of this rainbow is your chance to win a grand total of $1500 in prizes! Three lucky winners will each walk away with gift cards worth $750, $500, and $250, courtesy of our amazing sponsor, SBB Corals! So wear some green! Rub that rabbit's foot! Catch that leprechaun! WIN these AWESOME corals!!

SBB Corals is not just a coral vendor; they're an integral part of our reefing family. Shane, the founder, is a reef enthusiast with years of experience and a passion for SPS corals. His expertise and dedication shine through in his "HIGH END Tenuis Hoarder" thread, where members of our community talk all things reef and learn from a tried and true SPS expert!

Founded in 2014, SBB Corals has stands for excellence in aquaculture. Specializing in SPS, mushrooms, and Zoanthids, their mission is to curate the most extensive, unique, and rare collection of saltwater corals globally. When you shop at SBB Corals, you're not just acquiring corals; you're investing in the health and vibrancy of your reef.

Join us in the "Lucky Reefer Giveaway" and let SBB Corals elevate your reef tank to new levels! What are you waiting for!? Get your entries in now!

How to Enter

OFFICIAL ENTRY (Required): Post up a photo of your tank in this thread!

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prize

3 LUCKY WINNERS!!
  • 1st Prize: $750 gift card to SBB Corals
  • 2nd Prize: $500 gift card to SBB Corals
  • 3rd Prize: $250 gift card to SBB Corals

The Drawing

Entries will be accepted through March 24, 2024. We will choose the winners via a random number generator on Cyber Monday, March 25, 2024. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks so much to @SBB Corals for this amazing giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 8

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back