30 Gallon Anemone Cube

ccole

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
327
Reaction score
443
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon cube tank I decided to turn into an anemone cube/mushroom tank! Currently, I have the following:

1x red BTA
1x green BTA
1x LTA (bleached but should turn green)
1x Bali mini red carpet anemone
5x rock flower anemones
Various mushrooms and ricordia

The tank is relatively simple and is lit by a gen 3 Radion. I’ve noticed some stretching of my BTAs and LTA so I am planning on increasing the intensity. I’m currently not running a skimmer but am running a refugium.

I feed the nems once a week or so. The RFAs are surprisingly aggressive eaters.

Photographs:
AEA38EA2-A72D-4F7B-9899-7674FE7B1FCC.jpeg
full tank
2F823391-8D48-4919-9BC2-2C286BE51FBC.jpeg
BTAs


CE53F88C-EC06-4604-B8A3-A931A0A995C0.jpeg
Mini red carpet

AB89EAA1-F956-4B16-8397-FFE71696806B.jpeg
RFAs

D376105E-7617-4C4E-BDCF-3DD6E8ECEFCC.jpeg
RFA

D2CD5CD3-4715-47AE-AD26-62DD6A975073.jpeg
Ricordia

A65B209D-B564-4590-8E5D-F4FE9AF59417.jpeg
Top down

E10496DC-8F5F-42A2-9224-3C0180710231.jpeg
LTA. I picked him up extremely bleached from Petco. He is very slowly starting to color back up again.

Thanks for looking!
 
Looking good. It will be interesting to see what that LTA looks like when it fully colors up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new