30 gallon deep blue rimless setup $400

  • Thread starter Thread starter hurley12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurley12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
128
Reaction score
4
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Includes the following 30 gallon rimless deep blue tank, 11 gallon middle display (refugium), synergy sump, 80x20 stand, and all the plumbing... I do have equipment too I might sell
IMG_1481565096.818975.jpg

IMG_1481565135.656072.jpg

IMG_1481565164.332999.jpg

IMG_1481565181.229534.jpg
 
Sump still available?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new