30 Gallon Setup

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Exotrezy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
795
Reaction score
293
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, So I am thinking about downgrading to this helloreef 15 gallon that I found, but if I do my 30 gallon won't be needed. I was wondering if anyone wanted to offer on the items. I am located in Houston, probably will not be shipping.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS, I am just looking to see if any of it will get sold

- I have a 30 gallon tank & black stand
- Reef Octopus 90-hob Protein Skimmer
- AquaClear 30 Filter
- Phlizon 165w Reef light
- Fluval Heater
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new