30 I LOVE IT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
2,858
Location
East Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I hit 30 I LOVE IT! "Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes"!!!

Thanks to all of you I got 30 trophy points! I don't know what to do with them but hey, I got 30! lol...

HAPPY REEFING!

1_KXEDEEhQMAUf_PVC0xkcWA.png
 
#502, got one up on you @NY_Caveman ;) Keep up the good work @Neo Jeo !! And by the way, it's because we have awesome members such as yourself that contribute here that makes this forum as awesome as it is!
 
Last edited:
#502, got one up on you @NY_Caveman ;) Keep up the good work @Neo Jeo !! And by the way, because we have awesome members such as yourself that contribute here that makes this forum as awesome as it is!

Thank you Josh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new