30% Off Entire Website After sale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

Here is an example of how your answer should be posted:

brackets logo.JPG

louis81050

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

brackets logo.JPG

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

1 3 6 8
1 6

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE...No free shipping.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Shipping to a FedEx hub for pickup is preferred

Shipping is $35, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED DELIVERY DAY:

1633748511292.png

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off all the torch's in the ARCsenal, which one glows brightest? I need a shining star in my tank
That's a tough one to answer, we all have our favorites here. There's honestly no single torch here that outshines the rest. If I had to pick one though, the OG Holy Grail is a show stopper.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back