30% Off Entire Website After sale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He wouldn't be able to use his tech, but he can most certainly take off the helmet.

I dont believe a Predator can live long without his helmet, it's also a breathing apparatus. Without his tech, I dont think it would be able to stop some of the supernatural killers like Jason.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Millenials have really missed out on awesome, iconic movie monsters...

Bones19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having trouble trying to create an account on their site? Soon as you start to input your password it shuts the page down.

Jlew766

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused why so many think Jason is gonna beat Mike Myers I mean Jason can be beat with a deep puddle of water Mike Myers seriously can't die.

CrackCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

Here is an example of how your answer should be posted:

brackets logo.JPG

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

brackets logo.JPG

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused why so many think Jason is gonna beat Mike Myers I mean Jason can be beat with a deep puddle of water Mike Myers seriously can't die.
They're both basically impossible to kill, but Jason has taken more damage and come back from worse injuries. Also Jason is actually immortal.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Michael Myers isnt cunning enough to lure Jason to water. He is slow and creepy. Jason is a beast. They are both mostly invulnerable. Ultimately I think Jason would behead Myers with his machete while Myers would stabby stabby with a knife and not really hurt Jason.

Timetowaste

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

Jlew766

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're both basically impossible to kill, but Jason has taken more damage and come back from worse injuries. Also Jason is actually immortal

They're both basically impossible to kill, but Jason has taken more damage and come back from worse injuries. Also Jason is actually immortal.
True that Jason as a bigger more lethal weapon Mike Myers sure is cleaver think about how he switched the emt with him self so his sister cut that guys head off and he could just walk away. I mean luring Jason into water would be that hard waters all over the place

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have forgotten all the finer details of the Halloween movies...

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

3!

MeezusReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 90 68.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back