30% Off Entire Website After sale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, look who it is. Are you coming out to play this weekend?! :cool:
Yes indeedy! Its been a long time, I know, but rest assured that I've missed y'all dearly. I had to step back and battle bubble algae + watch SQUID GAMES!!! What did you think? Marble game? :eek:

ARC bringing the Gif's! AND an XR30 PRO??? Are you kitten me right meow?!!! Amazing! ARC Rocks!
1633701191215.png

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes indeedy! Its been a long time, I know, but rest assured that I've missed y'all dearly. I had to step back and battle bubble algae + watch SQUID GAMES!!! What did you think? Marble game? :eek:

ARC bringing the Gif's! AND an XR30 PRO??? Are you kitten me right meow?!!! Amazing! ARC Rocks!
1633701191215.png
You have to take an empty glass tank, turn it on its side, then stand barefoot on it. Who wins? No one!!! Mwahaha

3C1D13E4-F06D-4504-9BFA-0762A02D3F53.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
banner.jpg

Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will be running games for this sale! I will start a game shortly, but first, I have some house rules:

Maximum five $5 frags per household (over the entire two day sale)

-Not a rule for my games, just a rule for the live sale

1) One prize per person (Only for my games, the grand prize doesn't count)
2) You must purchase coral to be eligible for prizes
3) Gift cards will be issued after the sale and will be valid for future purchases
4) If you win free shipping as a prize, it will apply for this sale
5) In the event of a dispute over game results, I will have the final say in the verdict

Now that that is out of the way, stand by for a new game shortly!

Last edited:

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
banner.jpg

Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will be running games for this sale! I will start a game shortly, but first, I have some house rules:

1) One prize per person (Only for my games, the grand prize doesn't count)
2) You must purchase coral to be eligible for prizes
3) Maximum five $5 frags per household (over the entire two day sale)
4) Gift cards will be issued after the sale and will be valid for future purchases
5) Free shipping will apply for this sale
6) In the event of a dispute over game results, I will have the final say in the verdict

Now that that is out of the way, stand by for a new game shortly!
Just printed my card
20211008_180359.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

Here is an example of how your answer should be posted:

brackets logo.JPG

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my eyes peeled for some Stags & Milli's! Unfortunately I had many acro's brown out so I'm heavily considering rebuying the Arc ones I have so I don't have to start again/wait for months on recoloring o_O
There's a good chance new ones will brown out too. This just happens sometimes. P

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
MONSTER MASH

These terrifying titans have kept you up at night, but now they're turning their focus towards each other! These eight monsters will be fighting toe to toe in a tournament of death! For this game, I have selected eight horror movie monsters to fight each other to the death. I will watch them duke it out and report the winners. Your job is to guess who will win each round. For every correct guess at who wins each round, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then no more guesses. The results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will decide the winner.

brackets logo.JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I

Printed! Haha
Good! Clue will happen tomorrow, so you're ready to go!

Fun fact, did you know they killed off Ms. White? She's now a ghost that you can interact with in the game and she gives random commands like "show a card to the person on your left", etc. She was replaced by Dr. Orchid. She's a scientist.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Round 1:
Jason is too savage for Michael Myers.
Aliens are simply prey for a Predator.
Nothing can stop the Blob!
Chucky always comes back.

Round 2:
I don't think a Predator could even see Jason coming.
What can a doll do against interstellar primordial ooze?

Final Round:
Indescribable and Indestructible, somehow the Blob comes out on top.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONSTER MASH

brackets logo.JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Round 1:
Jason is too savage for Michael Myers.
Aliens are simply prey for a Predator.
Nothing can stop the Blob!
Chucky always comes back.

Round 2:
I don't think a Predator could even see Jason coming.
What can a doll do against interstellar primordial ooze?

Final Round:
Indescribable and Indestructible, somehow the Blob comes out on top.
Very nice analysis! It seems the Predator is already a crowd favorite. I presented the brackets to a couple of my movie loving friends that don’t reef yesterday. The predator was heavily favored by them as well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back