• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

300 gallon acrylic tank trade for bigger

MPH2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 375 gallon acrylic aquarium I'm wanting to trade for a bigger tank.
When I got the tank I was under the impression that it was a 500 gallon. In the heat of the moment I didn't even think to measure and calculate it out.
The tank is 10 foot long by 30 inches tall by 24 inches deep. The tank has no leaks I seen the tank up and running. It has two overflows that are centered width wise. This tank is made to be displayed on both sides. The tank needs to be buffed. The stand is 36 3/4 tall. It needs some comestic love. It had that glue on lamanite. I have removed most of it and i will remove the rest of it before the trade. What I was going to do was divide the room with it abd tgis is still my plan if nothing comes up. All I have is the tank and stand for trade. I want to trade tank and stand for tank and stand. Im in the knoxville tn area. I have some pictures you can call or text me at 865-235-252two

Last edited:

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the record, you have a 375 gallon tank...
(Really 374, but whatever)

Just so you and whomever you end up trading with knows.

OP
OP
MPH2

MPH2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thank you. I was thinking I had it at 310 gallons. I must of fat finger Ed the tiny keys on this phone when I was using the calculator lol

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.3%
Back