300 gallon stock list

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing you have pretty much every predator I’m trying to add to mine except I wanna add a viper eel to mine as soon as my buddy sources one lol. Curious do your predators allow any clean up crew to live at all? I see triggs/ tusks so assuming not even a cleaner would last a second or a snail lol

Thanks man! I've never heard of a Viper eel.

I want to turn this tank into a huge pond set up eventually.

I have no idea how they last but none of them seem to care about the hermits. I had a bunch of CUC until I bought the Bird Wrasse, I'm not 100% positive it was the Bird but the timeline makes sense. I had a cleaner shrimp that would clean the Tessalata's mouth, which was awesome to watch. I've only actually seen them eat a CUC member once. Porc Puffer absolutely destroyed an emerald crab.

But yes, I wish they wouldn't eat the CUC but the Sohal does work on the algae.

eelguy97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man! I've never heard of a Viper eel.

I want to turn this tank into a huge pond set up eventually.

I have no idea how they last but none of them seem to care about the hermits. I had a bunch of CUC until I bought the Bird Wrasse, I'm not 100% positive it was the Bird but the timeline makes sense. I had a cleaner shrimp that would clean the Tessalata's mouth, which was awesome to watch. I've only actually seen them eat a CUC member once. Porc Puffer absolutely destroyed an emerald crab.

But yes, I wish they wouldn't eat the CUC but the Sohal does work on the algae.

Ahh yeah I’ve heard the bird wrasses kill any shrimps lol jeez you got everything tho ! That’s my fav part watching my shrimp clean my eels teeth it’s hilarous

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back