300 gallon stock list

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the Powder Blues, so many tangs I'd love to try but I'll hold onto Hal until the bitter end (he's actually bullying the Blueline Trigger right now, lol)

Hal is beautiful! How long have you had him?

eelguy97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stock list is in my signature.

I've had the majority of these fish together at least 6 months, some close to a year except for the Pineapple and Queen Triggers are relatively new.

Small triggers seem to tolerate each other. I haven't had an issue with a trigger killing another trigger.

My Sohal Tang is huge, mean and grows quickly. Similar to the Clown Tang. There is absolutely no way it would tolerate another Tang. Same with the Emp Angel. I wouldn't attempt another Angel.

These two are my favorite fish and they run the tank. Let me know if you have any questions, good luck!

Here is a feeding video

Awesome tank is that a speckled moray?

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, he went after the Sohal one night then got his butt beat. After that I knew he was different, lol.
What’s the minimum tank size that you think a show size sohal would need?

eelguy97

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, he went after the Sohal one night then got his butt beat. After that I knew he was different, lol.
Amazing you have pretty much every predator I’m trying to add to mine except I wanna add a viper eel to mine as soon as my buddy sources one lol. Curious do your predators allow any clean up crew to live at all? I see triggs/ tusks so assuming not even a cleaner would last a second or a snail lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back