300 liters from Italy

Giacomo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
15
Location
Arezzo, Italy
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yc4k1Ct.jpg
Hello everyone, my name is Giacomo from Italy and this is my tank.
 
Welcome to R2R, we're happy to have you here:)
 
Welcome! Stunning tank you have there :)
 
Thank you very much. This is the brand new thank, started on december 2016. All small frags to grow up. That's how I like to take care of my aquarium
Very nice job!!:)
 
Good start. That coral to the right bottom it's those rare cups from Australia, right?
I believe he could benefit from more light.
 
Yes it is a Pectinia coral from Australia and yes it could benefit more light in fact I moved it right to the top. I placed also some more corals and a couple of fishes. Thank you very much instead for your advises, always much appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new