300 litre/80 gallon aquarium stocking

TriangulumDelta

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 300 litre/80 gallon aquarium with four fancy goldfish (three fantail goldfish and a black moor). How many more fancy goldfish can I put in the aquarium or have I hit the limit?
 
Most of us are reef keepers here. But goldfish seem cool. Add them until your parameters get worse, or they start fighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new