$300 rr angry birds anyone?

It’s a nice piece
I grabbed this one during their Black Friday sale.
2F37C9AD-BE40-45F3-8458-208D01D7E283.png

I don’t believe this is the true og rru angry bird. The og ab I’ve had in the past is extremely sensitive and slow growing and the polyps were a little different. So far this one is awesome. It’s already encrusting after only 1 month. I asked aquasd if it was rru or rrc and they did not know. My guess is this is rrc version.
 
It’s a nice piece
I grabbed this one during their Black Friday sale.
2F37C9AD-BE40-45F3-8458-208D01D7E283.png

I don’t believe this is the true og rru angry bird. The og ab I’ve had in the past is extremely sensitive and slow growing and the polyps were a little different. So far this one is awesome. It’s already encrusting after only 1 month. I asked aquasd if it was rru or rrc and they did not know. My guess is this is rrc version.
Well at least they "only" label it as RR AB, and not RRU or RRC, etc. I have a feeling with the amount of ABs they've been selling, they bought a colony from someone locally and hacked it up; I can't figure out who it is though...
 
Well at least they "only" label it as RR AB, and not RRU or RRC, etc. I have a feeling with the amount of ABs they've been selling, they bought a colony from someone locally and hacked it up; I can't figure out who it is though...
Have you asked any of your local vendor buds???
 
This what my piece looks like in my normal AB+ spectrum. No editing. Just a clip on brown filter.
2BF76939-CB1C-471F-8EDD-9222DD87C48C.jpeg

The coloring blows away all the true AB I’ve had. All of those had a midnight blue base that needed to be under all blues and filtered. But this one does not have the crazy polyps. Maybe it will but I doubt it
 
This what my piece looks like in my normal AB+ spectrum. No editing. Just a clip on brown filter.
2BF76939-CB1C-471F-8EDD-9222DD87C48C.jpeg

The coloring blows away all the true AB I’ve had. All of those had a midnight blue base that needed to be under all blues and filtered. But this one does not have the crazy polyps. Maybe it will but I doubt it
dayyyyuummmmmm is that a 42 year old woman, with a gorgeous face, 800+ credit score and experience, I see right below it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new