31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Richyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@CherryCorals is my pick. Everything is as photod and arrives at your door healthy with no BS. So many online dealers switch frags saying they are "upgrading" your order. Too many other issues to list, but Todd and Brett are great to deal with.

Djluster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7/23. I have to say @ChaosAquaculture! They are the ones that I bought my 1st coral from. Which took my tank of 2 years. To a mixed reef. The last 4-5months has been crazy. But with Brad and Mike’s amazing coral and customer service as well as them always being there to help anytime. I love having a reef tank and it’s because of this company. So that is why they are my favorite sponsor and there live sale was amazing as well.

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7/23
A few of my favorite R2R sponsors are @Bulk Reef Supply due to their videos and customer service and @reefcleaners again great customer service and always stand behind the product. Thank you both for your continued support of the R2R community and the reefing community as a whole!

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 23rd - my favorite sponsors are: GHL -> unmatched quality controller/doser
RedSea -> Salt, supplements and AB+ are top notch

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 23rd:
Havent been on the forum long so the best sponsors ive seen since i joined (this month) have been @Reef Pro and @Red Sea, I have to go with @Reef Pro because I love the corals they give away

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%

Back