32 Biocube

Krusher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! I just received an email requesting I post about my reef tank. You may have guessed that I have a BioCube 32 Gallon AIO tank. I’ve made quite a few mods to the system so that it will support my reef. I’ve added a Steve’s LED lighting system and ordered inserts for my biological filtration components which includes a chaeto light as well. The system has been running for almost three years now, which included one move due to a job relocation. I have a black clown and golden lightning clown as inhabitants. I’m a fan of rock anemones, zoanthids, and acans/micromussa. See attached photos/video.
IMG_7141.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7131.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for sharing and good luck with your adventure!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! I just received an email requesting I post about my reef tank. You may have guessed that I have a BioCube 32 Gallon AIO tank. I’ve made quite a few mods to the system so that it will support my reef. I’ve added a Steve’s LED lighting system and ordered inserts for my biological filtration components which includes a chaeto light as well. The system has been running for almost three years now, which included one move due to a job relocation. I have a black clown and golden lightning clown as inhabitants. I’m a fan of rock anemones, zoanthids, and acans/micromussa. See attached photos/video.
IMG_7141.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7131.jpeg
Nice looking tank!

nickng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi what’s the rock frag shelf that’s attached to the tank glass? I’m looking for something like that to put my purple zoas to keep it out of my emerald crab’s reach. For some bizarre reason the crab just loves eating the purple zoas, it doesn’t touch any of my other zoas, hammers, torches or acans

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi what’s the rock frag shelf that’s attached to the tank glass? I’m looking for something like that to put my purple zoas to keep it out of my emerald crab’s reach. For some bizarre reason the crab just loves eating the purple zoas, it doesn’t touch any of my other zoas, hammers, torches or acans
Following for the frag shelf recommendation. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back