32 g biocube ( I think im on six months)

Placenta89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming along I think. Just got over the annoying diatom blooms finally. Was freaking out about my hellfire torch all deflated but its been like that for 3 days and no skeleton has been showing and I noticed 3 new mouths so I think a split is coming. I'm curious what other biocube people use in the back though. I'm running the heater in the first chamber, the second chamber I got inTank media basket thing that has the 3 chambers and in it and right next to it I threw in a mini led light along with a ball of chaeto ( if anyone else does this please let me know what size you use. I keep having to dose phosphate and nitrate as it always reads 0. I am trying to maintain a 0.02 of phosphate but it's been difficult keeping it. Nitrates are easy to move up or down for me so no issue there. Third chamber I got a mini uv sterilizer and stock pump.

I upgraded to the ai hydra 32 light as I found the stock light just couldn't handle what I eventually wanna do with this tank. I will be adding some thin shelf rock on the right hand side that steps up towards the middle but right now I'm trying to see if I can get rid of this long hair type algae (don't think it's bryopsis) but you never know hard to tell when it's small. Any tips on cleaning out the hair algae? as my tuxedo urchin barely touches it and same with the trochus snails. But anyways I love this hobby and can't wait for every pay check to save a bit and get some great Additions.

20211110_185843.jpg 20211110_185905.jpg 20211110_185918.jpg

Back