32 gallon biocube stocking

xandrew245x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
22
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 clownfish, a watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair and a firefish. Would i be able to add a chromis, lawnmower blenny or possibly both without over crowding?
 
Personally I might drop the chromis and replace it with a clown goby or neon goby instead. Chromis is a type of damsel and always risky in small or crowded tanks.
 
Personally I might drop the chromis and replace it with a clown goby or neon goby instead. Chromis is a type of damsel and always risky in small or crowded tanks.
I was hoping to get another active swimmer, as the firefish and goby spend most of their time hiding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new