• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

32 gallon tank for sale

raysreefandcoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
31
Location
riverside
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling my 32 gallon reef tank with 30 gallon sump. Vertex omega 130 skimmer that works great. For lights I have Radions XR30w G4 pro. I also have a dosing pump and reservoir that has hardly been used. I am also willing to sell things individually including livestock. $2500 for everything…..

A9A1BE50-F53E-48FE-8DCB-E360E1BF4D77.jpeg B1328057-A7C3-458D-AA6A-4D01CCB84324.jpeg B0265411-5135-49D1-81D4-5BB804F6A589.jpeg DC64C243-1561-4C47-8DED-DB9E1432B9CB.jpeg A1900571-0A81-4F91-B911-7A0925CAE26D.jpeg A47CB812-9DCE-4D93-9DD2-61EF1B90A60D.jpeg 05D919BA-6923-4C92-BEEE-23E8FF7ECCE1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new