• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

32" Tesselata & 30" Yellow Edged Morays in Warren, NJ

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TonysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering a break from the hobby down the line and would like to start putting feelers out to find one or both of my eels a nice new home. Right now they're comfortably together in a 180. The yellow edged is usually peeking out of the rocks. The Tesselata is usually out at least 50%, often 100% wrapped around a soft coral. They're also both amazing to watch with a cleaner shrimp and don't bother small fish at all (I haven't lost any in the 9+ months I've had the tess).

Video here:

Balrog grabs Smaug’s silverside! Then they both have a bunch more.

DBasdeo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! If you're selling the tesselata eel I'm definitely interested. I had one many years ago in my 180 gallon as well. I have old YouTube videos if you would like to see. It would have a great new home :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back