32g fluval flex

mattprice252

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
31
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a flex I wanted a smaller tank to get into the hobby with without blazing through cash. I get salt RO from my local fish store here. I have an all stock system, live rock 4 good size pieces, aragonite I have had the tank up for a little over 3 months. I have had 1 mishap so far where I was given the wrong water by another store and I wasn’t aware for like 5/6 hours. Since then my tank has re established and I added a diamond watchmen and a tiger pistol.

IMG_3277.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • filtered-3934B246-21F3-436B-BE33-4B5E773305CB.mp4
    11.5 MB
Last edited:
So I have a flex I wanted a smaller tank to get into the hobby with without blazing through cash. I get salt RO from my local fish store here. I have an all stock system, live rock 4 good size pieces, aragonite I have had the tank up for a little over 3 months. I have had 1 mishap so far where I was given the wrong water by another store and I wasn’t aware for like 5/6 hours. Since then my tank has re established and I added a diamond watchmen and a tiger goby.

IMG_3277.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
Awesome!
 
So I have a flex I wanted a smaller tank to get into the hobby with without blazing through cash. I get salt RO from my local fish store here. I have an all stock system, live rock 4 good size pieces, aragonite I have had the tank up for a little over 3 months. I have had 1 mishap so far where I was given the wrong water by another store and I wasn’t aware for like 5/6 hours. Since then my tank has re established and I added a diamond watchmen and a tiger goby.

IMG_3277.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
Nice looking aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new