34G DeepBlue Rimless Nano Aquarium

Mabagan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Inver Grove Heights MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined the forum last night and another member mentioned I should enter this competition sense my new setup is the perfect size. "And should be fun! :smile: Picked up a 34G DeepBlue Professional rimless 36w18d12t from a closing lfs. Getting closer and closer to finishing the stand, currently all trimmed out and bar to hang the leds are mounted "just needs a coat of paint" Going to run a 20 long sump/fuge with a tbd skimmer. Leaning towards a Octopus nwb100 or maybe a bubble mag. Running a ajmreefled 120w full spectrum for lighting. Will be eventually purchasing another to give my full light layout. Tank wont see water until 6/25 "moving" but figured id post my progress so far and tid bits at a time until she holds water. Thanks for Looking! Mike
 

Attachments

  • 20130604_184145.jpg
    20130604_184145.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 20130603_210155.jpg
    20130603_210155.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 971
  • 20130602_165406.jpg
    20130602_165406.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 20130604_184953.jpg
    20130604_184953.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 967
I love that size. That may be my next frag tank!
Nice setup you have so far!
 
That hole in the front of the stand- does that mean your fuge will be a display, also? I love that idea. The whole setup is looking great.
 
Update on verification pic and sump/fuge.
Had a new 29g tank laying around so this will be more than adequate sump.
Also had a nice reefbright 36inch 3w led bar laying around ill be using as a fuge light.
Guess I can't upload from my s3 so laptop later
 
Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do with this tank. :)
 
I love the look of this setup. VERY NICE!!
 
Finished the plumbing and added a diy screen top
20130707_190448.jpg
didn't want to redo the baffles down the line so had glass baffles made for the 29 gal sump
20130707_191634.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new