34G reboot

ermartin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
101
Location
California north central
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after moving a couple tanks around about 18months ago to make room for some unexpected family members Its time for a reboot. When i moved the tanks i consolidated my 4 NEMS into 1 tank. They have obviously reproduced like Rabbits This is what the tank looked like about 3 weeks ago
IMG_0493.JPG


And here it is today.....

IMG_0544.JPG


Ill be removing the old MP10 and replacing it with a MaxSpect Gyre XF130. Now I just need to decide what goes in it
 
Looks like a good start so far!
 
Awesome looking fish
 
What type of clowns are those?
I believe they are in the saddleback family. They didn't have a common name when i bought them and the scientific name I have forgotten. I Have looked for pictures of similar ones but have not seen any
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new