• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

34gallon solana fully loaded!!

reef_lover24881

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
327
Reaction score
42
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am selling my two Solana 34g aquariums because I will be upgrading to a new system.
I will need to sell the tank and stand first before selling the equipment that runs the system. Local pick up only. Or I will take 900 for the entire setup.
First tank
Tank/stand: 230
Jbj chiller 1/10hp: 200
Bubble magus doser comes with clip:240
Rio 6hf pump:25
Aquatic life T5 24in six bulb fixture with new two month old bulbs:375
Reefkeeper lite:90
 
Hi there do you still have a stand for the solana? And is the tank starphire? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new