350+ eBay auctions coming in HOT!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time of week again, 350+ new eBay auctions are now up!

- This week they will be ending on Tuesday starting at 8pm EST.
- Auctions start at $.99 cents
- No Reserves
- Combine Multiple wins with one low shipping cost
- Click on any image below to go to the auctions











Click Here
 
I always enjoy your ebay auctions, one question/ favor. Is there any way you guys could also attach a photo of the colony of some of the acros on the auction. I understand the sheer number of corals you guys are posting might make that difficult but cant hurt to ask and might help some sales! Thanks again for all you guys do @WWC!
 
I always enjoy your ebay auctions, one question/ favor. Is there any way you guys could also attach a photo of the colony of some of the acros on the auction. I understand the sheer number of corals you guys are posting might make that difficult but cant hurt to ask and might help some sales! Thanks again for all you guys do @WWC!

We are working to able to do this for the future!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new