OP
OP
jasonrodreef

jasonrodreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to the store this morning and like a fool dropped my keys. ANd duh cant bend over to grab keys thankfully a young lad helped me out. I'am only 32
I was thinking of this guy I CAN DO IT MYSELF!! But nah i cant

Attachments

• scary-movie-2-cross.jpg
    scary-movie-2-cross.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 170
OP
OP
jasonrodreef

jasonrodreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well count me out.. Unfortunately I have had to many problems with my back and after 3 MRI's over the past two weeks I need to go in for back surgery. The other major problem is my grandmother who has been relocated to stay with my mother because of well getting older. My grandmother who is staying with us a couple days a week to spend time with my children and for us to look after her. Sleeps in my sons room when she stays with us...long story short she fed the tank bread yes bread which totally milked out the whole tank and has toasted just about every coral minus the anemones and the zoanthids. The fish are ok but it is just been to difficult to keep up with this contest. I have saved what I could with very back painful water changes day after day to get system back on track. Best of luck to the rest of the tanks in the contest they all look great. I was hoping to kick some nano tank butts but its mine that is getting kicked at the moment.. Maybe next year we will give it another go

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well count me out.. Unfortunately I have had to many problems with my back and after 3 MRI's over the past two weeks I need to go in for back surgery. The other major problem is my grandmother who has been relocated to stay with my mother because of well getting older. My grandmother who is staying with us a couple days a week to spend time with my children and for us to look after her. Sleeps in my sons room when she stays with us...long story short she fed the tank bread yes bread which totally milked out the whole tank and has toasted just about every coral minus the anemones and the zoanthids. The fish are ok but it is just been to difficult to keep up with this contest. I have saved what I could with very back painful water changes day after day to get system back on track. Best of luck to the rest of the tanks in the contest they all look great. I was hoping to kick some nano tank butts but its mine that is getting kicked at the moment.. Maybe next year we will give it another go

So sorry that you are having to deal with all of this. Hope all goes well with your surgery and you have a quick recovery!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back