3D Printed AI Nero Guard Survey.

If a Nem guard took away the Nero angle adjustment would you still buy it?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Evan West

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2016
Messages
997
Reaction score
705
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am making a guard for the nero much like I did for the ecotech products (Check out the ones I sell, link below). The question I have for anyone who uses these pumps is how much do you value the small amount of angle adjustment that it has? If a anemone guard meant that the angle could not be adjusted anymore would that prevent you from buying one?

Current products and testimonials: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/mp10-mp40-anemone-safe-replacement-guards.574281/
 
have you completed these yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new