• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x AI Hydra Edge 44HD w/ Mounting C-Bracket

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mattgee87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
241
Reaction score
108
Location
Dallas, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have three AI Hydra Edge 44HD lights for sale. These were only taken out of the box to test and test-fit on a 48" rail. The lights have zero runtime over a tank.

  • Condition: 10/10 (Brand New)
  • Includes: Original packaging and the Mounting C-Brackets ($50 value each).
  • Price: $325 each or $950 for the full set of three.
Paypal G&S + Shipping

Screenshot 2026-02-04 235235.png

Screenshot 2026-02-04 235401.png

Screenshot 2026-02-04 235213.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new