• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x New MP40 wQD - $365 each

Item Price
365
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Master of Cloak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
542
Reaction score
188
Location
West Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand New Sealed Mp40s
365 each. Will not be using them anymore as I had a tank crash.
IMG_7479.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg IMG_7477.jpeg
 
Its a good price idk how the wife is gonna feel about it but ill ask her about it in the morning and get back to you as soon as possible but I may be interested in the last 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new