• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 A8 lights pros and blues

Item Price
$125/$425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer666

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Messages
232
Reaction score
29
Location
Painesville
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Upgraded my lighting and have 4 a8 radion clones. 2 are x30 blues with the cree leds and meanwell drivers. The other 2 are the original a8 pros. All ran around a year and a half at 50%. $125 a piece shipped or take all 4 for $425 shipped.



17853563980575891186403729572886.jpg

17853564516043823582779821284431.jpg

17853565304671536708956662698408.jpg

17853565522574368126130700226076.jpg
 
Yeah those were the last of my old lighting all I've got left are some nero 3 pumps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new