4 bulb or 6 bulb t5 for 75g

I'd go with 6. Gives you the option of adding more SPS down the road if you want and if you do decide you want to upgrade lights, spending money on a 4 bulb now will be a total loss if you end up replacing it with a 6 anyway.
 
Awesome, thanks for the quick I put yall. I guess my real question is, 6 bulb isn't to much for a standard 75?
 
Not IMO, im putting a 6 bulb ATI SunPower on my 80. Although, it will be adjustable by suspension cables.
 
Awesome, thanks for the quick I put yall. I guess my real question is, 6 bulb isn't to much for a standard 75?

No, 6 bulb will be fine. I have a 36" 6 bulb Sunpower over a 45g frag tank that's only 12" deep. Get the 6, you will be happy you did. I bought a 4 bulb to go over a 40b for my daughter and I kick myself every day for doing so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new