• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 foot/48 inch custom rimless tank, sump, stand and lights. Arlington, TX

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mginani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my 48 inch wide, 22 inch tall, 18 inch deep, custom made Lifetime Aquarium. I bought it in 2017. It is drilled with two holes on the back wall for use with a Reef Synergy Shadow Overflow box (this will need to be purchased separately as I cracked mine when moving it). I paid $1352.90 for this tank new.

In addition, this purchase comes with a Building an Obsession custom build sump with refugium. The sump is 36.5 inches wide, 15.75 inches tall and 16.25 inches deep. The refugium is on the left side and is 12.25 inches wide x 16.25 deep by 15.75 inches tall. The right section is the skimmer section and is 14.25 inches wide, 16.25 inches deep and 15.75 inches tall. The center section is for the return pump. This is an excellent design and makes for a very quiet sump. The sump has two heater holders in the refugium and has 3 built-in probe holders and 4 holes on the rim of the stump for dosing tubes. I originally paid $1680 for this sump.

Also, as part of the package is a Planet Aquarium wooden stand that is very modern looking.

Also, as part of the package, I am selling my 48 inch 4 bulb dimmable T5 Aquatic Life fixture and two Kessil A360x Tuna blue lights. I had these lights suspended by a cable from my ceiling. You may need to buy a new hanging kit depending on how you want these mounted. The Kessil lights come with one power adapter but that is all you need as you can you use it with both lights. I am including a cord that the can connect the two Kessil's together. If you want to control the kessil wirelessly, you will need to purchase the dongle.

Pictures are below. Keep in mind that are minor scratches as you would expect on a used tank and stand but I don't believe anyone would notice them without them being pointed out once the tank is set-up.

I am asking $1300 for the whole package or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. I live in Arlington, TX and this is for pickup only.

IMG-1602.jpg IMG-1606.jpg
IMG_3019.JPG IMG_3007.JPG IMG_3009.JPG IMG_3008.JPG IMG_3012.JPG IMG_3013.JPG IMG_3014.JPG IMG_3015.JPG IMG_3016.JPG IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_3018.JPG
IMG_3018.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
mginani

mginani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested? If so, make offer. It needs to go.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back