• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Kessil A360we plus brackets, cables and Apex VDM

Travi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Upgraded to the 360x so I've got 4 A360we for sale, a VDM and various cables and 4 Aquatic Life mounting brackets (plus a whole bunch of cables). Since the X has new connectors and different size cans, I don't have a need for these anymore. Oh, well.

$250 shipped per A360we - will include appropriate number of Aquatic Life brackets and cables for free if you want them.
$40 shipped for the VDM or will include if someone buys 3 or more.

Willing to combine however you want if you want multiples. Just let me know. Will post pics later tonight when I get home.

OP
OP
Travi

Travi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long have you used them and what intensity?
Good questions...I've had them about 6 months but I got them all used. Since I've gotten them I've run them 8 hours a day but ramping them up to 60% for 2 hours and then back down. Since I had 4 I didn't need to run them that bright.

I'm in Shreveport.

OP
OP
Travi

Travi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
VDM and 2 lights are pending...2 lights left plus 4 Aquatic Life mounting brackets.

OP
OP
Travi

Travi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
VDM sold. All lights remaining. Open to offers...

OP
OP
Travi

Travi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All pms responded to. 2 lights sold and 2 lights pending.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back