• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 nice SPS Packs - WYSIWYG

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
4 nice WYSIWYG packs. I can also add to them if you wanted to add something. I can combine packs for a discount on top of the low price too.

-----Only Pack 2 is left as of 9/28, which I thought would be the first gone for its insanely low prices for the pieces-----

IF you cannot already tell, these are under full T5s (4 coral and 4 blue plus) with some LEDS but very very white lighting. No orange filter, under blue LEDS here.

E4BD26FF-820F-4706-A50E-B923D285AE41.jpeg

Pack 1 - Left to right: $400 shipped - SOLD
CW Orange Cheeto, CW Nerd Explosion, CW Robinhood, BC Aquaticman, CW Pink Dragon

3447CADF-53DF-4F20-AF23-733CFBB0B154.jpeg

Pack 2 - only $200 shipped - SOLD
TCK Burning Bush, WWC Heartbreaker
TSA Bill Murray, CW Fruit Roll Up

6E3FDD93-4807-4BA7-92CB-85572F5D22C6.jpeg

Pack 3 Left to Right: $300 shipped -SOLD
CW Nerd Explosion, WWC Heartbreaker, CW Fruit Roll up, BC Aquaticman, Tyree Pinky the bear

A83CA0F4-2FD0-4393-BE6B-6675D9093B8C.jpeg

Pack 4: left to right, top to bottom: $155 shipped - SOLD
WWC Gatorade, PC Rainbow
WWC Heartbreaker, CW Pink Bubblegum

AM.jpg

Battlecorals Aquaticman - one of my mini colonies

FruitRollUp.jpg

CW Fruit Roll Up Mother Colony

HB.jpg

WWC Heartbreaker - one of my mini colonies

NerdExplosion.jpg

CW Nerd Explosion - by far my favorite coral

PinkDrag.jpg

CW Pink Dragon - one mini colony

Robinhood.jpg

CW Robinhood - Mother Colony

TyreePinky.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear - one of my mini colonies

Friendly reminder of my DOA too:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think ANYTHING with the coral looks off or not the best. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion of the corals that arrive dead if any do. I will replace half of the corals if there is a delay from Fedex that I cannot control, as in a delay of a day or more.

I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.

Last edited:
Back