• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(4) RedSea RS 90 lights

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Saltysav96

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
412
Reaction score
249
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price is for All 4
They do have some age on them but They are all in great shape and all work great! No burned out LEDs or anything .
Comes with tank mounts as well

These lights will grow coral with ease!!!!

Only reason for selling is because I upgraded to something else.

Willing to ship on buyers dime.

I can send pics of them working!

IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new