• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4" Scopas Tang - FREE! Local Pickup only!!

Item Price
Free
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the Ad says, free 4" scopas tang for local pickup only. California - Long Beach area.

Healthy scopas tang, have had him for about 2 years now. No issues, decent color and temperament. I added a trio of zebrasoma tangs (2 yellow and a purple) and the scopas went bezerko towards them. Its currently in my observation tank. Free to a good home. First come first serve, will not hold.

20220609_124638_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Lbrdsoxfan

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Healthy fish!
Hes fat and happy overall. Lives off of tons of Rods, LRS and nori a few times a week. Hate to have to re home him but it is what it is. Caught him nipping at one of my new yellow tangs and was outright attacking after lights out. Tried rescaping and it didn't work :anxious-face-with-sweat:.

k2-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the Ad says, free 4" scopas tang for local pickup only. California - Long Beach area.

Healthy scopas tang, have had him for about 2 years now. No issues, decent color and temperament. I added a trio of zebrasoma tangs (2 yellow and a purple) and the scopas went bezerko towards them. Its currently in my observation tank. Free to a good home. First come first serve, will not hold.

20220609_124638_HDR.jpg
If still available I would like him for my 100g I am in San Pedro

Yazu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20220609_124638_HDR.jpg
Is it still available?

Yazu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20220609_124638_HDR.jpg
Is it still available

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 16.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 140 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back