4" Sock Filter Holder

  • Thread starter Thread starter bamareef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bamareef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
North Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone give me the measurements of the opening on their 4" Sock Filter Holder? I am planning on making my own out of acrylic and have not found any dimensions on the web. I want the ID measurement so I can drill out the hole and be able to hold my socks, that I have got free, securely and easy to remove.

Thanks in advance.
Sam
 
I just measured the opening on my CPR filter sock holder and it is 3 & 13/16" across. That diameter gives the particular sock I put in it about 1/16" wiggle room. You might double check the diameter of the ring in the filter socks you plan to use. If it is around 3.75" you should be good to go w/ the first measurement I gave.
 
I just measured the opening on my CPR filter sock holder and it is 3 & 13/16" across. That diameter gives the particular sock I put in it about 1/16" wiggle room. You might double check the diameter of the ring in the filter socks you plan to use. If it is around 3.75" you should be good to go w/ the first measurement I gave.

Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new