• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 sumps 4 sale

Item Price
$75 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Aframereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing, I have 4 sumps for sale.
18x18x36 drain for 2 inch pipe on bottom, homemade.
18x18x36 drain for 2 inch pipe on bottom, homemade.
15x16x36 drains on side, 2 drilled for 1 inch bulkhead, trigger systems ruby red.
20x16x40.5 drains 2 for 1 inch bulkhead homemade.
$75 Each

Local pickup only, south of La Crosse Wi.
Message with questions or more pics. Look for my other items for sale

20260311_132438.jpg 20260311_132428.jpg 20260311_132422.jpg 20260311_132415.jpg 20220926_181409.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new