• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Torch Pack Forsale

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saltypilot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
29
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have the following single head frags as a pack of 4 forsale:
Tiger Torch
Hell Fire
New York Knicks
24K

All 4 shipped for 300$.


I have a ton of other torches available as well:
Banana, Rapunzel, Holy Grail, Glitters,
20260418_085442_AAC32EA0-7FC4-48BE-BFA8-FB5321D6FE0B.png

20260418_085442_5EA06D8F-5CEB-413D-836C-5A940278EBDD.png

20260418_085442_4BF15EC7-AB85-448A-9871-11D597C16802.png

20260418_085442_7AEFACE4-D891-454C-8DD5-D24116FDF176.png

20260418_085442_F0B634A3-1CC7-498D-B7B3-C219F6634984.png
 
Interested in seeing what else you have, I'm in Panama City so ill need to have it shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new