4 x maxspect xf350 cloud edition pump only

Item Price
540
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Phamousreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
791
Reaction score
116
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
4 pump (2with box and 2 with out) plus 3 hydros Cable. 540 shipped

IMG_1582.jpeg IMG_1583.jpeg IMG_1585.jpeg IMG_1586.jpeg
 
Free bump!
If it had a wave engine i would be interested! Glws
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new