40 Breeder Holding tank

hitmanhoos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
113
Reaction score
2
Location
WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a tank that I've put my corals in until my 125 gallon tank is ready. That should be late January - mid Febuary. I may end up keeping the 40 set up as a frag tank.



FTS.jpg



Middle.jpg



BabysB-Utter.jpg



BlastoWellsi.jpg



Prisim.jpg
 
Very nice corals! :)
 
Nice collection you got going!
 
I think the acan was called Solar Flare. I got them from Austin Aqua Farms a couple of years ago as a frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new