40 gal breeder

Sniper6951wa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Clarion
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to decide if I want to try a dual internal filter or go the long route and do a diy overflow hob to a 20gal sump. I have never done a saltwater tank before. I do not plan on any coral just maybe 3 or 4 fish. The filter I was looking at is the sicce shark. I had been researching for months but right now I am not sure if a sump is needed yet. I know I can always do one later. When I am ready
 
It sounds like the tank isn't set up yet. Have you considered drilling the tank? If you have a drill you can buy the bit cheap on Amazon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new