40 Gallon Breeder with 55 Sump

I hear ya, it isn't going anywhere though. If it were the case, why wouldnt one worry about the seals in every rimless tank. The silicone is fully cured n has more than enough strength for the 2.5" of water that sits in it. All the plumbing is secured and not weighing down on the box either.
 
Oh yes! Of course. I used regular petco silicone for the inside box, because I was impatient. But I ordered RTV online, and used that for the outside box
 
I thought they sold it at home depo ...100% silicone ..yea i definitely have to build me some boxes and do this over flow on my 40 breeders
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new