40 gallon column

cpt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Junction CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pleased with the way this tank came together. Center rocksape attached to overflow and return. A sweet 360 view of everything
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
thanks I really enjoyed working it together. there's a 8" stout moray eel, 2" big eye soldierfish, 4" gudgeon dartfish, and 3 ladder wrasse. I am in the process of finding 2 of the wrasse new homes. they are great active comical fish and presently they are all getting along, but hopefully I will have 2 of the 3 transferred out this weekend.
The rocks are awesome! :) what fish do you have in there?
 
How tall is that tank? Looks like it would be good for seahorses just due to the height. Is it going to be a predator tank?
 
25" tall X 22" X 22" Im thinkin that's more the direction I'll take (semi-aggressive/aggresive). Im still planning out 1-2 more fish possibilities once I get those other wrasse out. not sure yet what will be beneficial together, but probably no seahorses.
How tall is that tank? Looks like it would be good for seahorses just due to the height. Is it going to be a predator tank?
 
heres how the lid and overflow turned out

image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new