• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

40 Gallon Full Setup

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mann1139

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
40 gallon saltwater aquarium setup

This is all the equipment you need for your aquarium. Just add sand, water, and fish.

I recently upgraded my saltwater setup to a larger tank, so I took this one down. I had this tank running for many years, but constantly upgraded the equipment.

The tank is a 40 breeder. The stand was customized with an extra door on the right side to hold the power strip and lighting controller.

Included are the tank, glass top, stand, power strip, and floor mat, as well as:

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Light Fixture 26-48" 1 year old

Lifegard Aquatics 2200 return pump 3 years old

Aqueon Proflex Model One Sump and 4 socks 3 years old (has reglued crack at very top)

Tunze DC 9004 Skimmer 2 years old

Innovative Marine Magnafuge Refugium Light 6 years old

There are also other assorted accessories

Stand Dimensions: 37” x 19” x 28”

I am not willing to sell individual equipment.

20220618_141021.jpg 20220618_141700.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Mount Olive
 
Mount Olive
Only an hour and a half not bad at all. Whats your schedule look like? Bad timing with thanksgiving and a week trip to GA at the end of next week for me but maybe the stars will align
 
Bump
 
Never sold this tank, still available. Make an offer at this point.
 
Bump
 
If only you were closer to Philly. Id snag this in a heart beat
Looks like I will be in the Princeton area in a couple weeks and should have space to transport this with me.
 
Bump
 
Bumping this. Looking to sell. Make me an offer.
 
Is this still available? I'm looking to into Saltwater. Seems like i'm about 40 minutes away.
 
PMs sent
 
Weekend bump
 
I’m in Mount olive I’m very interested will see asap
 
PM sent
 
Back in town bump
 
Still selling for best offer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new