40g Breeder-Budget build

Devan Petersen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
123
Location
SLC, UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby for about 6 months and to my surprise my kids got as excited about reef'in as I have. When my wife's eyes glaze over because I never shut up I can always count on my kids to listen and make me feel like less of a manic, so this build is for them.

I have plans to build a 180g tank in the future so I'm going to keep this build as cheap as I can. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get started. I hope to start on the stand this weekend
 
Been toying around with a few refuguim design ideas. Pretty rough draft, but what do you think?
sump.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new