40G Breeder Revival From Hurricane Ida - Doing everything wrong

I'm pretty happy with the tank. The bubble algae used to bother me but I've figured out that if I just grow the corals faster than the bubble algae then it's not a problem so all good. Just got the Hawkins echinata and it's just an absolutely amazing coral, definitely one of my favorites. Can't wait to see it grow up. Happy reefing everyone.
BFB48F5E-CD49-46DA-8075-FD78A11E5C95.jpeg
9E1F5B32-7893-4C88-9053-F709259CA2FE.jpeg
813EFA94-E552-4EF9-A43D-B8FD6184DB2B.jpeg
78757302-2AF3-4570-BE91-75013D811957.jpeg
DC641071-B215-4A4A-A2FE-E93A4AF828EF.jpeg
F2FA715A-7A50-48F1-A03C-B490457206F0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new